- 2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon maple syrup or equivalent sweetener
- 1/2 bunch watercress
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 3 dashes of black pepper
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Sauté mushrooms for 1 minute in olive oil, salt and maple syrup. Remove from heat and cool.
2. Combine mushrooms and watercress in a large bowl. Toss with dressing.
3. Transfer to a serving dish arranged with tomato slices.