I have been making my own rice noodles since it's fun, it's quick, and it's easy. I hope you can do it too :)
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 cups water
2. Add about 1 cup of water to a 9-inch frying pan, bring to a boil.
3. Pour about 1 laddle full of flour mixture to an 8-inch baking pan
4. Put the baking pan in the frying pan, cover with a lid, steam for about 2 minutes.
5. Remove the noodle sheet from the pan to a cutting board.
6. Cool the noodle sheet, brush with oil so it won't be sticky, cut with a knife or a pair of scissors.
7. Add noodles to your favorite broth.
8..Can be used for pan-fried noodles.