This is a quick and very easy way to barbecue indoor or outdoor.
- 3 vegetarian hotdogs, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 carrot, sliced about 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 pound (125 grams) oyster mushrooms, cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons of Chinese barbecue sauce (Char Siu Sauce, available at Asian supermarket)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or sugar)
- 3 barbecue sticks
1. Mix sauce with sugar
2. Marinate sauce with hotdogs, carrots and mushrooms
3. Stick hotdogs, mushrooms and carrot on the stick, toast
4. Liquid from the stick will release to the tray, transfer it to a bowl
5. Brush the liquid to the surface of each stick
6. Keep toasting until sauce gets thicken
Have fun cooking!