The strawberries turned out to be fine, but I had trouble with the pineapple. The juice of the pineapple slices thickened the chocolate sauce that made it very hard to dip and therefore, the pineapple didn't look so attractive :). Maybe this is why not too many people make chocolate covered pineapple. The next time I will pour the sauce over the pineapple slices, instead of dipping them. Despite the problem, the chocolate pineapple slices still taste better.
- 4 strawberries, washed with salt water, dry with paper towel.
- 1 bar (4oz) of Hershey chocolate baking bar
- 6 slices of pineapple
1. Break chocolate into pieces, put chocolate in the metal bowl, put the bowl a pot with a little bit of water (or a double boiler), boil the water in pot, the chocolate will melt into liquid.
2. Turn the heat to low, dip in 1 strawberry at a time, place it on a plate lined with wax paper or plastic wrap.
3. Refrigerate for 3 hours so the chocolate will be hardened.
Have fun making these delicious treats :)
Namo A Mi Two Fwo.